I have search the web and select several books on machine learning.
- Introduction to data mining ，2010
- Machine Learning, Tom Michell, 1997.
- Data Mining, Concepts and Techniques， 2012
- Programming Collective Intelligence，2007
- Introduction to Algorithms，
Through translated versions exist, I still decide to read the original edition. Speed will be very slow, but I am ready.
- Core: classical books, one stage one book oriented;
- Support: related websits, such as wikipedia, forum;
- Extention: papers.
I have read an introduce about machine learning books writen by Liu Weipeng.